Crawl Space Encapsulation
Nearly 50% of your household air circulation takes place through your crawl space. Water vapors can penetrate through the ceilings and ground and enter your crawl space. This develops moisture and poses a threat to your property’s structural integrity.
Our crawl space encapsulation offers a highly effective and affordable solution to prevent moisture and save your place from costly repairs. With our state-of-the-art crawl space encapsulation solutions, you can control moisture and improve your indoor air quality.
Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation Solutions
- Improvement in your indoor air quality
- Prevents growth of unwanted pests and harmful insects that destroy the wooden structure
- Provides more comfortable and healthy living conditions
- Prevent growth of mold/fungus
- Prevents structural damage
- Improves the energy efficiency of your house
WHAT IS CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION?
Crawl space encapsulation refers to the process of completely sealing the space between your floor and ground using a thick, airtight, resilient, and long-lasting synthetic sheet material. This helps in insulating your crawl space and keeps moisture from seeping inside your structure.
Many homeowners ignore this critical element of their property and do not maintain it properly. This leads to a build-up of moisture, mold, mildew, bugs growth, damaged vents, and standing water. With our robust and heavy-duty crawl space encapsulation solution, we cover and protect your crawl space completely. Plus, we also provide solutions to help you regulate the moisture level of your crawl space. Thus, you can maintain healthy levels of humidity within your indoor space.
Get Complete Range of Crawl Space Encapsulation Solutions SR&R
At SR&R, we specialize in providing a complete range of encapsulation solutions. Our high-quality and cost-effective solutions provide coverage to your entire crawl space area, support piers, walls, and even ceilings. This helps in limiting the build-up of humidity and moisture inside the crawl space. Our solutions include but are not limited to, the following:
- Installation, cleaning, or repair of downspouts and gutters
- Proper grading around your property to keep moisture away from your building
- Exterior and/or interior waterproofing
- Installation of encapsulation systems or vapor barriers to separate your crawl space from the ground
- Installation of crawl space ventilation system to maintain healthy humidity levels
- Inspection services for your crawl space to check the sealing system, dehumidifier system, drains and filters, and other elements.
Our professional and experienced crawl space encapsulation specialists perform a comprehensive assessment of your crawl space and structure before recommending the right solution. We can custom-design the solution according to your specific requirements and budget. Our experts ensure that you get the most suitable and efficient crawl space encapsulation system that gives you complete peace of mind regarding your property’s safety from moisture.
Moreover, we can diagnose any issues of moisture, humidity, or molds and recommend corrective measures. We can perform professional remediation before implementing crawl space encapsulation to ensure control of moisture.